Consultant Leading Knee, Hip, Shoulder Surgeon Lincoln
Mr. M Maqsood is a leading Consultant of Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery at Lincoln county hospital, Lincolnshire, former visiting professor of trauma and orthopaedic surgery university of Lincoln. He is a leading orthopaedic surgeon in the UK. He is trained to the highest level as a hip surgeon performing Total hip replacement, hip resurfacing and Hip replacement in young people, who unfortunately develop arthritis due to fracture or some developmental problem in the Hip joints.
Specialist Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Ankle (foot) Surgeon
Mr. M Maqsood deals with all kinds of knee problems and offers Total knee replacement, partial knee replacement, knee replacement for women, and also specifically designed knee replacement, which is specific for the individual patients particular needs; this type of designer surgery provides a knee implant compatible to that patient only.
Mr. M Maqsood has adopted several innovative techniques treating problems of the shoulder and surrounding areas. He offers shoulder surgery with incorporates a Minimal invasive technique to repair rotator cuff, treat impingement syndrome and stabilisation of the shoulder for recurrent dislocation of the shoulder.
Contact Mr. Maqsood
For consultation contact Ms. Michelle Marshall (secretary) on 01522 246698
or call BMI Hospital on 01522 578000
and ask for Mr. Maqsood
8am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Leave a message or email 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Former Professor of Trauma & Orthopaedic surgery Lincoln County Hospital Lincoln UK
- Former Professor of Trauma & Orthopaedic surgery University of Lincoln UK
- Consultant of Trauma & Orthopaedic surgery BMI Hospital Lincoln UK
- MDD module Lead for final year Medical student for University of Nottingham UK
- AO faculty teacher for AO UK to teach the annual AO courses for surgeons and ORP University of LEEDS for the last 8 years.
- BOA( British Orthopaedic Association) Linkman for Lincolnshire UK
- Supervisor for PhD students performing research on clinical topics in the University of Lincoln
- Supervisor for student performing research for M-phil in the Lincolnshire
- Principal investigator for National Portfolio studies TOPKAT (comparing Half knee Replacements vs Total knee replacement)
- Prinicpla investigator for National portfolio study PROPHER( Proximal humeral fracture evaluation and rehabilitation)
- Chief Investigator for Non portfolio studies like
- Effect of smoking on fracture healing
- Autologous blood injection for tendinosis
Author of a booklet; Emergency management of fractures
Presented papers all over the world including USA, Germany, Finland, Italy, Czech republic, Syria, Hong Kong, Crete Greece and many conference in United Kingdom.
Mr. Maqsood have published many Papers in peer review journals.( references on the web site www.mrmaqsood.com :publications section)
New design and modification of Operations
( references on my web site; www.mrmaqsod.com publications section)
Mr. Maqsood have been awarded 4 clinical excellence awards up till now from the ULHT Lincolnshire trusts.
Clinical work has been Published in Local and national media. Mr. Maqsood have been presented two Praise letters on my Research work and new operation work from the House of common UK Parliament.
you may be able to see the News, publication and patient feed back section for the references.